Downtown Greensboro, NC

Downtown Greensboro, NC

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mellow Mushroom





Location: 609 South Elm Street, Greensboro


Several times since moving to Greensboro, I passed the Mellow Mushroom restaurant in several different locations. I was intrigued by the name and couldn't wait to try it. Problem is, we are originally from NY and this restaurant's specialty is: PIZZA, so, I couldn't quite convince my family to let their guard down to try this place. While looking for something to do on a recent "date night" with my husband, we decided to give it a shot..........

All I can say is that we are so happy we did! The place was happening, with music playing (not TOO loud), the service was amazing, the drinks were spectacular and the food was delicious!

Its a funky kind of place, is child friendly and the menu had alot of interesting combinations.

My husband and I ordered an appetizer, a medium pizza and 3 mixed drinks, the total cost of our bill was less than $50.

Try it, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment